Analysis
I decided to write about this topic because I couldn't think of anything else to write about. Shakespeare's sonnets are usually about love or about a significant someone so I thought this was the perfect topic.
My sonnet is about this guy that I saw at my brothers baseball game in the summer. We started talking on the phone and then that lead to a relationship. But in the winter things got kind of rough and it didn't work out. But now we started to talk on the phone again but things are different. There are obstacles in both my life and his life that we need to get over before anything starts again.
I tried to incorporate the seasons with my sonnet. I thought that the summer was sunny and bright and winter was cold and dark. My relationship with him went from summer to winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Main problem is it's too short. Pull some sort of underlying meaning out of this thing, and make existing lines as long as possible by taking separate sentences to explain/elaborate.
Post a Comment